- 1 Fill the ETA / EVISITOR Application Form..
- 2 Submit your request online.
- 3 Check your personal information and payment.
- 4 Receive immediately by email the confirmation of Australian Government.
- 5 Print your Authorization and keep it with your travel documents.
HOW ETA / EVISITOR WORKS ?
International travelers seeking to visit the Australia are now subject to enhanced security requirements. All eligible travelers who wish to travel to the Australia under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for permission and register at least 72 hours before visiting Australia.
YOU CAN GET AN ETA / EVISITOR IF:
- You hold a valid passport from an eligible country for the ETA / EVISITOR program.
- You must be outside Australia to apply.
- Your trip will not exceed 90 days.
- You plan to travel to the Australia for business or leisure.
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE ETA / EVISITOR PROGRAM IF YOU ARE A CITIZEN OF:
Service Visa ETA / Evisitor
|Form in different language.|
|Assistance and Help to fill in the form.|
|Support Chat in real time from 10am to 8pm (GMT +1), Monday to Friday.|
|Support and assistance 24/24h and 7/7d per email.|
|Sending your ETA / EVISITOR by post on request|
|Frequently asked questions available (FAQs).|
|Verification and control of information required.|
|Checking the data submitted.|
|Correction of your file in case of inaccuracy of the data provided.|
|Notification of the progress of your file.|
|Sending your ETA / EVISITOR by email in PDF format.|
|Storage service of your ETA / EVISITOR for 1 year.|
|Recovery of your ETA / EVISITOR in case of loss.|
|Simple and intuitive interface.|
|Full refund if your travel autorization is refused.|